Camel Suede Biker
An amazingly fashionable jacket that is crafted to fit your personal form as well as possible, this Camel Suede Biker Jacket is crafted in a trendy and original design that includes a shell made from 100% porcine suede and comes lined with 100% black silk lining within it. Offered in a special, slim cut that flatters any figure, no matter the size required; this bold biker jacket also features a stylish mustard color that is especially ideal for wear during the spring and autumn months of the year. Designed with 2 standard pockets and 2 smaller inner pockets, this jacket not only looks great, it’s also remarkably functional for use as well.
Model is 6'1" / 185cm and 170lb / 77kg and wearing a size M
This jacket is eligible for "Tailored" - What is this? - Click for details: Tailored leather jackets
- Shell: 100% best quality porcine suede
- Lining: 100% high-quality black silk
- Zippers: YKK old brass color
- Designed & handcrafted with love in Mexico
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Professional leather clean
All shipments are made through DHL or Fedex, in order to achieve faster and safer deliveries.
Consideration of shipments:
- The cost of shipping to the United States, Canada and Mexico is free.
- For international shipping fee is applied based on the rates established by the supplier. The fee will depend on the product and address of the recipient.
- When an order is shipped internationally, it may be subject to taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination. Clients are responsible to comply with the laws and regulations of the country of destination. Brando & McQueen does not hold any responsibility on these charges that may apply.
It is a badass jacket, the style and the material is great and worth more than the price you paid which is something you can last for years unlike those fast fashion brand
Hi Calvin! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a nice review!